I did it! *fist pump* 31 days of blogging. Go me!
This week has been a week for beginnings but also endings.
- I finished the 21dsd program
- I started a new strength training program
- The kids went back to school
- I have finished phase 1 (the pre-conditioning phase) or my running plan
- I have started phase 2 (the getting faster phase) of my running plan
- I have finished my blogging every day in January challenge
Satisfaction is what it feels like when you come across that moment when you realised that you could.
Because we all can. If we want it bad enough we make it happen.
Really it comes down to want, schedule & support.
Those were the 3 things that helped me through this.
I wanted this project to work
If I didn’t want this project to happen, I would have ignored it or put it in the too-hard basic.
Making it important to me meant that I couldn’t let my readers down. I made it public, I had accountability, and I couldn’t let you (who is reading this) down.
Creating a schedule
Making a list of post ideas and scheduling posts in advance are just 2 small factors that helped make this project rock.
Having the support of my family and also my readers also helped me make this project happen.
Missed out on a blog post? Here are my 31 days:
Everyday In Jan Blog Posts
- List of Goals 2015
- Recap of 2014 goals
- The Ultimate Coffee Date (link up)
- Celebrations. What do you have to celebrate?
- 4 Tips to rocking your 21dsd
- 10 random facts about you
- Take a Break. What’s your thing to do to relax?
- Would you rather? The New Years Edition
- High Five Friday #10
- Running Playlist
- A day in the life – write about your day, from beginning to end
- Cafe Review: Thr1ve
- Anytime anywhere workout
- Wings for life
- A Letter to me
- Sharing is Caring
- Why do you run/workout?
- Runmum Fav Blog posts
- Motivation Monday
- Finding Carol
- Caption This
- 5 Places I want to visit in Australia
- High Five Friday #11
- Book Review
- Mafeking & The Piccaninny
- 21DSD Discoveries
- Polar M400 review
- Finding time to workout
- Back to school
- Being Fit
- A moment you realised you could (you are reading this post right now)
Have you done a monthly blogging challenge before?
Will you do a monthly blogging challenge for February?