Happy Friday Everyone!
I’ve never done a High Five Friday post before, but after reading quite a few High Five Friday posts on Happy Fit Mumma and Love Life Surf, I figured it’s a fun way to see the positive things that have happened during the week.
So to celebrate the end of another week, here is my list of high fives.
This week has been a week of deliveries. Who doesn’t like mail?!
- I got my delivery from wiggle. If they are going to have a sale, then I shall buy some pants. I was wanting some pants that were good for a walk, and a more casual fit. I chose a puma pair (pictured), and a ronhill pair. The puma have more a flare leg, while the ronhill have a straight leg. I love them both.
- 2/3 of my barbell set arrived. I’m still waiting on one more box, which of course is the box with the heavier weights. Having a barbell makes doing leg day so much more enjoyable in the “make my legs go to jelly” way.
- I was asked to do a review on this product. I will be testing it out on my long runs. So look out for a product review soon.
- New 5km pb! Totally smashed my sub 22min time. You can read more about the run here.
- Hair cut! It’s been 6 months! Since going the No ‘Poo method though my hair has never been so healthy. However, there is nothing like a haircut and getting it straightened to make you feel extra special.
- I will what I want by Under Armour, it’s a reminder that you don’t need permission, advice, or affirmation when you the WILL.
- The 30 day Jump Rope Challenge on A Shot of Adrenaline.
I don’t own a skipping rope, but seeing some of the tricks that these can do, makes me want to go out and try them.
- Madelyn Moon – She was featured on episode 99 of The Paleo View Podcast. She is an utter inspiration, and absolutely gorgeous, with one smoking body.
- Local Runner wins international race. Kieran is a running friend of mine and is also a member of the Stawell Amateur Athletic Club (aka SAAC). He is currently overseas on a running scholarship. He’s an amazing runner and is doing a stellar job at promoting the Grampians.
- Shake it off by Taylor Swift. I love Taylor, so it’s safe to say that I totally love her new song, and I’m so excited for her new album 1989. Shake it off is a good reminder to nobody else but you.
What five things are you high-fiving this week?