Happy High Five Friday everyone!
Welcome to the 50th Edition of High Five Friday.
These posts have gone from weekly, to fortnightly to monthly to whenever. I know a bit all over the place.
So let’s celebrate this week’s High Five Friday with these Five things.
- Took the kids out to Lake Lonsdale for an exploration. They had fun climbing this fallen tree.
- Sisters Rock is located just outside of town. It has some historical graffiti but also lots of bogan graffiti.
- It was a frosty start to my long run on this particular day. This was the field I had just crossed. While a cold start, it ended up being a glorious day.
- While out exploring a new possible route for a run, I came across this old storage container. I have no idea how old it is, but I would love to know its story.
- Visiting Kalmyna Falls, this was the walk back to the car.
Five Past High Five Fridays
- High Five Friday #1 – Where it all began.
- High Five Friday #17 – Where I share some RunMum links
- High Five Friday #28 – Sinchies, love them, still use them, and never have enough!
- High Five Friday #41 – The one where we all got 1st, 2nd & 3rd.
- High Five Good Friday – Because it is Good Friday and all