So the Heart Challenge is on Sunday. This is my next race and my 1st race since my half marathon on the 15th of July.
So what music am I going to listen to? A bit of a mix from what I ran with in my half with some new stuff. I have kept the list short so I finish running before the music runs out.
Heart Challenge 10km Playlist
- Infinity 2008 – Guru Josh Project (*new)
- On Top – Johnny Ruffo (*new)
- You make me feel – Cobra Starship ft Sabi
- We found love – Rihanna
- Brokenhearted – Karmin (*new)
- I wanna go – Britney Spears
- Good time – Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen
- Chasing the Sun – The wanted
- You won’t feel a thing – The Script
- Straight Lines – Silverchair
- Every teardrop is a waterfall – Coldplay
- All night long – Alexandra Burke ft Pitbull
- Some nights – Fun. (*new)
- Sugar Baby Love – The Rubettes
- Untouched – The Veronicas (*new)
When I say new I mean new to the list, not new as in just released, although some of the new ones have just recently come out.