Who doesn’t love the humble chip?
Baked chips are a regular feature in our house.
Chips however don’t have to be boring. It’s actually really easy to spice them up and add some flavour and crunch.
Next time you are going to put some chips in the oven, try these polenta-crusted chips instead. You won’t be disappointed.
Polenta Crusted Chips
- Potatoes / Sweet Potato
- Olive Oil
The seasoning is up to you. These are all great options:
- Italian spice blend
- Jamacian jerk
- Taco blend
- Vegetable stock
- Preheat your oven to 200°
- Cut up your potato or sweet potato to your chip liking, place in a bowl
- Add 1-2 tps of the polenta, seasoning and olive oil to bowl
- Stir until all chips are coated
- Place on pan and bake in oven for 30 minutes
- Flip chips, and put back in oven at a temperature of 220° until crispy
- Serve with your favourite condiment