It’s been a cracking week.
Wonderland run, Spring, what’s not to love?!
They are all Wonderland Run-related.
- The stairs of the Grand Canyon
- Jumping for Joy on the Stony creek Bridge
- Male lead runner for the 36km event
- The stairs coming into the Stony creek Bridge (3km into the run)
- RMA superstar, running the track to the Sundial checkpoint.
- This article was posted in November 2014. Err, I’m not too sure why I never shared it earlier. But I shall share it now – 10 tips for running in the heat.
- For my birthday I decided to invest in a heart rate monitor (for my polar). I’m starting to wear it more and more. I think heart rate training is important, so looking at the Maffetone method I think will also enhance my training.
- Speedwork is essential for any runner. I have various interval training sessions like this one. This workout is a pyramid workout, and let me tell you it will get you working, and it’s a workout you really have to concentrate on your pace on. Check it out here.
- Tight hips, try one of these 5 stretches to loosen them up. I have to say pigeon is a fav of mine, and happy baby is another winner.
- What I love about yoga is that every pose can be modified to suit you. Christine tells us of 12 ways to modify yoga poses.