Another Friday has rolled around.
Spring is in the air and I’m loving it.
There is no doubt that I have been soaking up this glorious sunshine. I mean seriously who wouldn’t after a cold winter.
Just so you know I don’t plan doing a high five post every week. I’m thinking fortnightly (every second week), or whenever I strike the fancy.
This week has been another jam-packed week, and it’s only going to get busier with the weather getting warmer.
Are you following me on Instagram? No? Well you should.
- Offically broke in my Glycerin12 at Sandy Point.
- I entered to do Run From the Hills, in November, so I’m switching my long run to trail runs up in the Grampians.
I have also tested out a new electrolyte drink. I have had to modify my hydration vest to fit the water bottle, but so far it’s a product I like. I will test it out again in the next long run and a review will be on the blog soon.
- My parents came back from a trip overseas and I got these wonderful placemats. They are so colouful and bright, I love them.
- Today (Friday), my daughter got up at sparrows fart (for her 5:45 am), to go on a school excursion. Needless to say, she is super excited.
- On Monday Miles wasn’t feeling 100% so I kept him home from school. He did do a weights session with me, it was so super cute.
Five Other Things
- If you didn’t already know, I love Chalene Johnson, so when I discovered that she had released a new podcast, I knew that I would be listening to it.
- I made Danielle Walkers crepes recipe, and they failed again. I have found a new recipe, and that’s how I came across this site (as it was linked in the ebook).
- My friend Shell posted this on her Facebook wall, and I haven’t laughed so hard like that in a long time. It’s a must watch – Sideway’s Scene
- I watched Part 2 of the Gut Reaction on Catalyst. What a major eye-opener, and makes me want to get Miles off gluten even more (hence the gluten-free pancakes).
You can watch Part 1 here and Part 2 here.
- Just today I came across this article by Jen Sinkler – Fit but Flatulent?
Is the world trying to tell me something? Who knows, but I just love learning all this stuff.
What do you High Five this week?