I haven’t shared a playlist in a long time, so I thought it was about time I shared what I’m currently listening too on training runs.
Now I don’t know about you, but I find that music is really motivating, sometimes it could be just the beat or the tempo that gets you going, sometimes it could be the lyrics, and sometimes it’s both.
I have a huge library of music, so much so that I had to create a specific playlist where it plays all the songs that have not been played. It also includes songs that have not been played in over a year.
What guess how big my library is – go right ahead.
I’m always on the hunt for music, especially music to run to. I love creating running playlists, that are my go to when I run.
I have Gym Dj and RockMyRun mixes which are awesome when you can’t be bothered complying a list of music, but sometimes you want to listen to specific songs. Know what I mean?
So here is my current playlist. I’ve called it Run Melb 2013 (as it’s my training run mix for my half marathon in July – Run Melbourne)
- Santa maria (Del Buen Ayre) – Gotan Project
- Levels – Avicii
- Right in – Skrillex
- I love it – Icona Pop
- Thank You – MKTO
- Can’t hold us – Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
- Big Banana – Havana Brown
- Last Night – Pitbull
- I could be the one – Avicii vs Nicky Romero
- The Party Next Door – Avicii ft Taio Cruz
- Liv tonight – Nelly
- Turn up the love – Far East Movement
- Take over control – Afrojack ft Eva Simons
- Amensia – Ian Carey & Rosette ft Timbaland
- As long as you love me – Justin Bieber (don’t judge me 😛 )
- Hot right now – dj fresh ft Rita Ora
- My songs know what you did in the dark – Fall out boy
- Good Life – Kanye West
- Euphoria – Loren
- Change your life – Little Mix
- Die Young – Ke$ha
- R.E.V.O – Walk off the earth
- This is what it feels like – Armin van Buuren [feat. Trevor Guthrie]
- That Power – will.i.am
- Blurred lines – Robin Thicke
- Story – Sam Tsui
- Pompeii – Bastille
I’m still perfecting this playlist. So it may (and most likely will), change with songs, artists and most importantly order.
So what’s you top 3 fav songs at the moment?