With a new year upon us, it’s time to tell you the list of things I would like to achieve for the year.
Some of these are carry-overs. This is understandable, 2022 was a year unlike any other year we’ve had.
This year I’ve decided to put my goals into categories. Some categories have more than others, and that’s ok.
- Finish building the house, and move in
- Create a home with all the things that bring us love and joy.
- House plants
3. Visit Hanging Rock/Mount Macedon
4. Visit Werribee Gorge
5. Do a trail run in South Australia
6. Deadlift 80kg
7. Squat 60kg
8. Bench press 40kg
9. Three sets of 10 military push-ups
10. Run 50 days in a row
11. Run 100 days in a row
12. Run/Hike sections of the GPT
13. Complete 100 NTC workouts (that I haven’t done before)
14. A will
16. Blankets for the house
17. Crochet a jumper from a jacket
18. Finish knitting a cotton jumper
19. SOTD365 playlist (A song a day for the year)
21. Read 52 books
22. Listen to 26 audiobooks
23. Create a capsule wardrobe
- Finish Season 6 & 7 of Buffy
- Finish Seasons 3-5 of Angel
- Listen to all the last played 2018 music