The days are getting warmer, the sun is shining, and winter is finally over! Woohoo!
Can we have a high five for that?! Booyeah!
- Having fun on the beach. And yes we (re) built the driftwood sculpture in the background.
- Tom dropped me off at Wallagoot lake, and I ran the 9.5km back to our holiday house. It was 50% walking and 50% running. Took me 1h45, only cause I was stopping to take photos along the way.
- Bega was only a 15-minute drive away from where we were staying, so I decided I had to go to their Parkrun (it was their 2nd ever event!). I ended up being the 1st female to finish, and they now have a new course record for females. Oops sorry about that Bega, I mean an interstate took the crown. I wonder how long it will be before a new record is set.
- Miles on the beach. He was collecting Nippers and was having a great time.
- Kayla and I after our Spartan Race.
- Hill Training without the hills. Yes, it’s possible.
- 7 minute Core workout. You’ll need a stability ball for this one.
- Stair Climbing is good for Runners. Just fancy hill training really.
- Go against the grain. Why you should do the opposite of what’s popular.
- While fixing out some SEO blog posts, I came across this old R4K playlist
2 thoughts on “High Five Friday #25”
Love how you set a course record for the Bega parkrun
Didn’t last long, was broken the week after, not by much though.