Just the other day I actually had a coffee date (in a local cafe) with a few friends. It was great. It did however turned into lunch which turned into another coffee, and then it was school pick up.
I honestly couldn’t tell you the last time I had a coffee date with friends (family doesn’t count, even though I love my fam – sorry guys).
So when Jill decided to do a Virtual Coffee Link up I decided I would be in.
Why a coffee date? Well, it’s a chance to unwind, and relax with old friends and new ones.
If you don’t like coffee, go with tea or hot chocolate, whatever floats your boat. I’m currently loving the Chai lattes. However today I’m going with Turkish Apple Tea.
So what would I tell you if we were sitting down for coffee?
- That I’m looking forward to my first trail race for the year. It’s a race I have never done before in a place I haven’t been to in over 20 years. Of course, I will do a race recap.
- I’ve just started Asylum Volume 2. I’ve had to watch the trainer DVD a few times, and when it comes to “the audition” I’m un-coordinated it’s laughable (I was laughing at myself), but I’m so loving this workout so far.
- I’ve also started Nia Shanks Beautiful Badass workout. It’s 5 foundation moves, and I can tell it’s going to help me intensely.
- I have been testing out lots of new recipes, and I’m really enjoying cooking up a storm in the kitchen.
- My order from Wiggle arrived!
- The shoes I had to return (sad face), but just getting them replaced in a different size (their sizing chart was incorrect and thus I got the wrong size).
If we were sitting down for coffee/tea/hot chocolate what would you tell me?