I was going to title this post 95 reasons why March rocked. But then I thought wholly moly that’s a lot of reasons, and I don’t think my readers will get through 95 thoughts on why my March was great. I don’t even know if I could even come up with 95 reasons why it rocked. So let’s go with 9.5 reasons.
March was a great month of running.
9 1/2 reasons why it rocked my socks.
- I ran 95.24km (300m more than Feb)
- I ran in the Grampians twice (not enough, but still enjoyed it the same)
- I had a team for tough mudder
- I ran with my mum
- I no longer hate speedwork
- I read You! (Only faster)
- I read Born to run
- The 21km trail event for Run The Gap is live
- Got great advice about my running form
9.5 I decided on what trail shoes and hydration vest I wanted to invest in.
He is the breakdown for you.
Yeah I only wore the Heart Rate Monitor once, I don’t really care for it, but I should wear it when I do speed work.
Here is the “Run” down:
Jan – 71.12
Feb – 94.94
Mar – 95.24
Total – 261.30
To Go – 738.7
Goals for April
- Run 100km
- Run 4 long runs over 10km
- Run at least 3 trail runs in the Grampians.
How did your March go?
Any goals for April?
Any races coming up?