Where on earth is this year going? Friday has come around again! Even though I only do these fortnightly I swear they come around too quick.
- The view from my long run. Yes, yellow. Should be green.
- Kids having fun down by the creek. We were looking for yabbies and platypus, we found neither.
- My girl will be 9 next month, looking grown up.
- Got me some new Sinches!
- My November GoodnessMeBox arrived!
- 10 Things I Want My Daughter to Know About Working Out
I think this article applies to any parent with kids. Kids learn by example. So send them the right message about fitness.
- How to Modify Yoga Poses
I’ve been including a lot more restorative exercises like yoga in my workout. My body needs it and I feel so much better. However, it’s important to know your limits with your poses. Christine will give you 12 tips on how to modify your yoga poses, but still, get the maximum benefit out of the pose.
- The Gentle Art of Trying & Sucking at it
The magic happens outside your comfort zone. You will never know if you do not try.
- How to Start a Blog in 5 Easy Steps
For all the new blog hoppers out there, this one is for you. And remember Blogging is Storytelling.
- Caramelized Onions & Mushrooms
One from the RunMum Recipe Collections.
What would you like to give a high five to this week?