I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling 22!22, Taylor Swift, Red
Every year (except 2021 for some reason), I create a list of things that I want, like, and dream to achieve.
This list covers all areas of my life. From running to family to reading, with a few random things thrown in there too.
My list falls in line with my theme. This year my theme is Capture.
Feeling 22 in 2022
- Run the year 2022km
- Build Home
- Read 52 books
- 22 from my kobo library
- Make a will
- Get a new perfume
- Run Warburton Trail Festival (WTF 50k)
- Run Horsham parkrun
- Crochet/Knit/Tunisian crochet a blanket for the kids
- Project 52 (Capture), a photo a week
- allowing photo’s from my phone as well as camera
- Back up photo’s
- Print yearbooks
- Find a pair of overalls
- Listen to all 2016 last played music in my library
- Try 22 new recipes
- Invest in a long sleeve UV50+ running top
- Complete a Yoga with Adriene Challenge
- Make a capsule wardrobe
- Hike sections of the GPT (Gariwerd/Grampians Peaks Trail) with Tom and the kids
- Let’s be real here, it will mostly be with Tom
- Finish watching Buffy & Angel
- Get a better sleep routine
Get back into the 65-68kg range
- Instead will focus on being the best version of me
So there you have it my list.
Do you have a 20 in 2022 list?
2 thoughts on “22 in 2022”
Pingback: 22 in 2022 Revisted - Matilda Iglesias
Pingback: Review: 22 in 2022 - Matilda Iglesias