We all have one, a go-to breakfast, that we can eat over and over again, and never get sick of it.
During the summer months, I love a good smoothie bowl.
When time is not on my side, I make up my breakfast bowl before work (I start at 6 am), to then have on my morning tea break (8 am-ish).
Breakfast to Go
- 1 Banana
- 1 serving of Pear Granola
- 100g (approx 1/2 cup), Natual or Greek Yoghurt
- A handful of berries (optional)
- Slice up a banana into your bowl
- Pour yoghurt on top of the banana
- Add your granola
- Top with berries if using
If you like your granola crunchy, place it on top of your yoghurt.
Make your own yoghurt with this easy recipe.
Don’t like banana? Try stewed apples or any other fruit.
1 thought on “Breakfast: Go To Granola”
Pingback: Almond Pear Porridge - Matilda Iglesias