One day while wasting time on Facebook, I stumbled upon a fudge recipe.
I saved it so I could have a proper look at another time, and thus continued to enjoy my phaffing on Facebook.
I’m no stranger to making fudge. I’ve made it a few times. They have however all turned out to be fails.
Easy, they said. I call ‘BS’ on that because they just didn’t turn out.
It was either the cooking method, or ingredients or maybe it was just me reading the recipe all wrong.
I had given up on making fudge.
Then I came across Clean Eating Almond Fudge, and I thought “Fudge it! Let’s give this fudge-making business another crack”.
Almond Butter Fudge
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter
- 25g Coconut oil
- 1-2 tsp of Maple Syrup
- Combine the almond butter and coconut oil in a pan.
- Melt over low heat until you have an even consistency.
- Add maple syrup and stir to combine
- Pour into silicone ice cube trays and freeze for approx 1 hour or until set.
- Once set, remove from tray and store in a container in the freezer
These bite-size cubes will cure your sweet craving, and freeze really well.
Try making them with crunchy butter if you want a change in the smooth texture.