It’s Friday, the last Friday of 2016!
Seriously?! Where has this year gone?
I’m going to do something a little different for this last High Five Friday for 2016.
Let’s give a High Five to the following:
Five Family Pictures
- Exploring Camel Rock
- Craziness and Silliness at Lakeside Lookout, Grampians NP
- Golden Hour at the 37th Parallel
- Special hugs on my birthday, Great Ocean Rd.
- Enjoying the view of Span with my bestie.
Five Past blog posts
- I wrote this article “Ways to be a safe runner” for Running Heroes.
- One of the best (all) day walks I’ve done, hiking the Major Mitchell Plateau.
- The ABC of me
- I got a wee bit excited with UltrAspire shared my blog post on the Astral Vest
- My most EPIC run for 2016 – Peaks & Trails. On home(ish) turf, and my longest distance.