It’s Friday and it’s also the first day of 2016!
This also means that it’s time for me to blog everyday for the next 31 days.
First up, lets take a look back 2015 with this weeks High Five Friday.
- Kayla and I with our respected Spartan Race Medals
- Out and about in the Grampians National Park with the family.
- First day of school
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Running at dusk
- Five Stretches Every Runner Needs
No matter the distance, feel better with these stretches post-run.
- A Beginners Guide to Handstand
While I have slacked off in the handstand department, these are still great steps to get you to the handstand position.
- Advice on How to Prepare for a Marathon
You could also apply the same rules for preparing for a half marathon, or any endurance race.
- So You Want to be a Runner
Andrea will give you some great tips for runners just starting out.
- Stop Procrastinating
With these 4 steps, and ways you start right now.
Five Best of RunMum 2015
- Being Fit Is
I wrote this nearly a year ago. It hasn’t changed much for me, even a year on.
- Baking Goals
My reasons why making goals is just like baking a cake.
- My Kids Thoughts on Having a Mother Runner
Don’t you just love their answers?
- Green Smoothie Recipe
A recipe I created thanks to a product I received with my first GoodnessMe Box.
- Ways to Run with Not Gadgets
Embrace the naked run.
What do you give a High Five to?