Have you ever stopped to think about all the things that make you happy?
If you have never thought about it, then I encourage you to take on the #100happydays challenge. A photo of a day of all the things that make you happy.
Happiness isn’t just the big ticket items, like going on holiday or seeing your favourite band in concert. It’s easy to take for granted all the small little things that happen every day.
Ever woken up and had a really good hair day?
Found $5 on the footpath?
What about catching something that you didn’t think you’d catch?
Today I dare you to create a list of mundane things that make you happy.
10 Happiness Wins
- Hoping into a bed with freshly washed sheets
- The comfort of your favourite hoody
- Hearing a song you haven’t heard in forever
- The colours of the autumn leaves
- Watching the birds using the birdbath
- The smell of a cake that is coming out of the oven
- Seeing random (smiley) face on the footpath when I go out for a run
- Putting away all the laundry
- A cup of tea
- The memes my loved ones send me.
Take the wins, no matter how small they are.