Every runner has a list of runs they want to do. I wrote my first running bucket list back in 2014.
It was then updated in 2018.
Is it sad that I have only crossed off two runs from my 2018 list?
These events from my 2018 list I still want to do.
- Tassie Trail Fest (TAS)
- Yurrebilla Trail (SA)
- Mt Misery Trail Run (SA)
- Stromlo Trail Fest (ACT)
- Run the Rock (VIC)
Logistically however I know it’s going to take time to knock them off. Which is why I have a 3 year plan, on events I know I want to do.
Some runs I want to do to mark anniversaries. While others are more because of locations, and I can incorporate holidays into them too.
- Melbourne Marathon – Half Marathon
There aren’t many events that are catching my eye this year. I’ve either done them before, or just not feeling the love.
The reason why I want to do Melbourne Marathon, is because I simply haven’t done it.
- Warburton Trail Fest – 50k
- Run Melbourne – Half Marathon (marking 10 years since my 1st half)
- Melb Marathon – Full Marathon (42k for 42)
- UTA – 50k
- Alpine Challenge – 25km
- SCTM (Surf Coast Trail Marathon) – Full Marathon (marking 10 years since I started trail running)
- Razorback – 22 or 40k
Now the question is will I cross these off. Only time will tell, and I will have fun trying.