I’m so excited to smash out my goals for 2019.
Goals are something that I set every year. So this year is no different.
This year I have some big plans.
Then there are things that I want to try or do. I think it’s important to do small achievable stuff, and of course, keep it fun.
19 Goals in 2019
- Run the year – 2019km
- Run UTA22
- Run my first Ultra – Surf Coast Century (50k)
- Run from Jimmy Creek to Mt William
- Run from Zummustiens to Halls Gap
- Read/Listen 40 books
- Magic Mile retest
- Beep test
- Build Shed
- Build House
- Create a custom perfume
- Yearly photography project – 53 Tuesday’s
- Create a 2019 running playlist
- Visit Lerdergerd
- Visit Werribee Gorge
- Visit Hanging Rock
- Visit Mt Eccles
- Visit a parkrun I haven’t been to before
Last year I struggled to find 18 items. This year I was swarming in ideas. Once one comes off, I know another will come on. When I do I’ll update the list.
What things do you want to achieve this year?