There are many reasons, why I am, but as I’m sitting here do you think I can articulate an event without making a big deal of it? I know some people always make a big deal and they make it all about ‘me, me, me’. I don’t want to be one of those people.
I’m just happy to stand from the sidelines and just enjoy the show.
I can hear you, you are properly saying “would you just get on with it girl, I have no idea what you are talking about”. And so I will tell you. Today is my birthday. I don’t make a big deal about it because well, it’s just a number, doesn’t change who I am.
Thirty Three ways I love my life
- I have fond memories of growing up in a small country mining town.
- I love where I live.
- I’ve been to places in Australia that some people will never get to see.
- I’ve visited every state and territory of Australia.
- I’ve traveled oversea’s 4 times.
- I have a great family who is very supportive
- My kids are pretty awesome
- My best friend is my rock, and I love him to bits
- I love reading
- I’m educated
- I’m creative
- I’m fit and active
- I’m healthy
- I own a house (mortgage)
- I own my own car (no finance)
- I love photography and love my little photography business MiCreations
- I love running
- I love music
- I love to sing
- I enjoy blogging
- I have great friends
- I have a great network of online friends
- I have a sense of humor (well I think I do, I could be wrong)
- I love sewing, quilting and all things crafty
- I love a challenge
- I’m hard working
- I’m a role model
- I’m a mum
- I’m a sister
- I’m a daughter
- I like to help those that need it.
- I care for the environment
- I Love me, and I like who I am as a person.