This High Five Friday blog post has been sitting in my drafts folder for about 2 weeks.
I have still yet to find a work life blogging balance. This has meant that blogging has been left to the waste side.
But it’s Friday so let’s celebrate all the awesomeness that has happened since HFF#48
- Exploring one of the wind caves up in the Northern Grampians
- You Yangs Parkrun, it was a foggy affair
- Melbourne Central, the iconic tower and down. Never tire of it. Was visiting family for my birthday weekend.
- Kayla Selfie.
- Selfie before the start of the Surf Coast Trail Marathon.
Follow me on Instagram for more pictures and inspiration.
- Nia wrote an open letter to all women – Numbers do not define you
- Very is a great word, but there are other words out there that will make your writing a lot more interesting than using very. Here are 128 different alternatives to very.
- I have to give it to Adventure Journal, all the reasons he hates running are the reasons I hate it too.
- Doing the Project 52 photography project, and stuck on ideas? Well here is a list to get your creative juices flowing.
- Kudos to this lady who finished the Western States 100 with 8 seconds left on the clock.
What do you give a High Five to this Friday?